San Diego, CA
2015 – Present
Progressive job growth and roles in Operations and Technology on both internal and client projects. Technology experience includes Automation, Digital Work Force, Cloud and Networking.
2019 – Present
- Role encompasses multiple projects and teams of varying length.
- Project Manager for Technology North America Innovation Council, cross-collaborating with NA Managing Directors to create single-source of innovation brand and culture.
- Employ excellent communication and people skills to manage Council stakeholder expectations.
- Execute on strategy to ensure Council achieves 100% of KPIs on time and under budget.
- Lead global team of 5 in executing weekly, monthly client deliverables – including Partner Engagement roadmap and pipeline status reports.
- Grew pipeline by over 200% in six months with improved account identification process.
- Co-managed multi-phase, national Innovation Contest increasing participation by 30% with improved internal marketing campaign.
- Research and harvest content to develop internal training materials for Automation business.
- Leverage Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies in project delivery, including daily scrums, product backlog, project scope and planning, budgeting, and risk management.
- Sky’s the Limit – Volunteer Team Lead.
2018 – 2019
- Project work with Microsoft account team, focused in Operations Business Process Services contracts.
- Mentored offshore team in improving reporting for SLA analysis and ticketing metrics.
- Designed knowledge management repository to reduce duplication of effort and ensure consistency.
- Drove cross-functional initiative in creating executive digital dashboard, providing valuable account-specific metrics, in real time.
- Served as Ambassador for #weareoperations San Diego, driving the initiative to build connections among remote Operations teams.
GL Executive Assistant
2015 – 2018
- Promoted within first 6 months of employment to begin supporting Global Leadership executives.
- Managed daily operations of Accenture San Diego office and executives, including Global Strategy CEO.
- Coordinate local, regional, and national meetings and events.
- Guided and coached Executives and teams on policy updates and technology /software changes.
- Mentored and trained other Executive Assistants, advocating for career development and growth.
Demolition Management & Consulting
West Palm Beach, FL
2012 – 2015
- Owner/operator of a small construction company specializing in large hotels and structures, including Doral golf course and Miami International Airport. Business revenue exceeded $2.5M in second year Reconciled financial operations, including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable.
- Renegotiated insurance and payroll services contracts to save 5% on weekly. payroll.
- Employed excellent interpersonal skills to cultivate working relationships with top 5 South Florida GC firms.
- Creative problem-solving skills to balance cash flow challenges and periodic obstacles.
Specialty Sales Representative
2002 – 2012
Promoted branded prescription drugs to specialists in Neurology, Anesthesiology, Rheumatology and Endocrinology, among others. Earned executive MBA while exceeding sales goals and exploring career growth opportunities.
- Promoted to Specialty Repwithin the first year after launching reformulated Percocet in regional hospitals.
- Consistent leaderboard rep with stellar product knowledge, relationship management skills and rigorous ethics.
- Selected to serve on the Frova advisory board in recognition of high performance and patient advocacy.
- Guest trainer for National Product launch of Fortesta Gel. Trained colleagues on disease state, product knowledge, competitive strategy, brand messaging and sales materials.
- Consistently exceeded goals and grew market share, leveraging data, and budget with four-product portfolio.
- Coached pharmacists, doctors, and staff on products’ managed care accessibility.
- Cultivated personal sales approach, blending consultative dialogue, patient advocacy, and heart.
- Employed excellent sales skills and relationship management to rank in the Top 5% in the nation in product launch sales for banded long acting opioid.
- Recruited and developed thought leaders and national speakers.
- Awards: 2011 Regional Excellence recipient; 2012 Opana ER All Star; various district and regional contests.